Views:321 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-31 Origin:Site
Nylon yarn is a name of polyamide yarn, which can be made into long yarn or short fiber. Nylon 6 yarn is mainly used for synthetic fibers, and its outstanding advantage is that its wear resistance is higher than all other fibers, which is 10 times higher than cotton and 20 times higher than wool. Adding some polyamide fibers to blended fabrics can greatly improve its wear resistance. When stretched to 3-6%, the elastic recovery rate can reach 100%. It can withstand tens of thousands of flexures without breaking.
1) Strong and abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance of nylon 66 yarn is 10 times that of cotton fiber, 10 times that of dry viscose fiber, and 140 times that of wet fiber. Therefore, its durability is excellent.
2) Poor ventilation and easy to generate static electricity.
3) The hygroscopicity of nylon fabrics is a better variety among synthetic fiber fabrics, so clothing made of nylon is more comfortable than polyester clothing.
4) It has good moth resistance and corrosion resistance.
5) The elasticity and elastic recovery of the nylon filament yarn fabric are excellent, but it is easily deformed under a small external force, so the fabric is easily wrinkled during wearing.
6) The heat and light resistance are not good enough, the ironing temperature should be controlled below 140 ℃. Pay attention to the washing and maintenance conditions to avoid damage to the fabric.
7) Nylon fabrics are light fabrics, which are only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, they are suitable for mountaineering clothing and winter clothing.
Twisting is a process of winding raw yarn into a thread. For example, a thread is composed of 24 filaments. 24 filaments must be intertwined to make the thread stronger and more delicate. The tighter the thread is, the higher the twist. The woven cloth is relatively compact, with good drape and good fastness. If it is not twisted, there is no threading, the filaments are not entangled, the fabric is slack, the drape is poor, and the fastness is poor.
Nylon twisted yarn shaping can provide a very cost-effective way to improve yarn quality. The yarn can be heat shaping, wet treated, evenly soaked, and the preheated steamed yarn can be added with a cotton yarn component.
Nylon twisted yarn shaping is a general term for adding twist to spun yarn, silk, and chemical fiber filaments. The front of the double twister is to change the package or merge the multi-strand single yarn configuration.
As an important type of engineering plastics, nylon twisted yarn has strong vitality. The key is that it is modified to realize high functionality. Secondly, automobiles, electrical appliances, communications, electronics, machines and other properties themselves have increasingly fierce requirements for high-function products. The rapid development of the coherent property of nylon twisted yarn has promoted the process of high-functionalization of engineering plastics. The market demand for high-strength and high-rigidity nylon ribbons is increasing, improving the dimensional stability of the finished products, as well as high temperature brittleness and heat resistance, and abrasion resistance. In addition, nylon is resistant to corrosion, mold, and moths. Nylon twisted yarns are mainly filaments, and there are also a small amount of nylon staple fibers. Nylon yarn is mainly used to manufacture strong yarn for the production of socks, underwear, sports shirts, etc.
Our company mainly produces various nylon yarns, including recycled nylon yarn, Polyamide6 DTY, etc. If you are interested, please contact us.