Views:342 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-01 Origin:Site
The scientific name of nylon yarn is called polyamide yarn. Polyamide is mainly used for synthetic fibers. Its outstanding advantage is its extremely high abrasion resistance, which is 10 times higher than cotton and 20 times higher than wool. Slightly adding some polyamide fibers to the blended fabric can greatly improve its wear resistance. When stretched to 3-6%, the elastic recovery rate of the nylon filament yarn can reach 100%. It can withstand tens of thousands of deflections without breaking.
1) High strength and good wear resistance. The abrasion resistance of nylon filament fabric is many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products. It is an ideal material for making abrasion-resistant products.
2) Light weight. The nylon 6 yarn fabric is low density and light. It is only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. It is lighter than cotton and viscose fibers. Therefore, nylon 66 yarn fabric is suitable for mountaineering suits and winter clothing.
3) Good dyeability. The dyeability of recycled nylon yarn is better than that of polyester.
4) Good resistance to alkali,, not afraid of mildew or worms.
5) Low temperature resistance. Nylon filaments have good low temperature resistance. When the temperature is below minus 70℃, the resilience does not change much.
6) The hygroscopicity of nylon fabrics is a better variety among synthetic fiber fabrics, so clothing made of nylon is more comfortable than polyester clothing.
In summary, it can be seen that nylon fabrics are widely used. The nylon high-strength filament has the characteristics of high strength and low elongation, and its stability and physical indicators are in line with industry standards. Nylon high-strength filaments are used in wire ropes and cables: Bondi wire, Dali wire, high-speed line, high-end luggage line, high-grade marine fishing line, rope, cable, net, brand shoe line, military rope, sports, outdoor sports, rope paper, tear line and related special thread, etc.
Nylon high-strength filaments can also be used in webbing: high-end luggage belts, mountaineering belts, ropes for sporting goods, safety belts, pet belts, high-grade medical abdominal belts, etc. With the characteristics of high strength and low extension, its stability and physical indicators have reached the standard, and this product is welcomed by the majority of customers when it enters the market.
Fujian Jiayi Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd. was established in 1999 as a private chemical fiber spinning enterprise focusing on the production of high-grade nylon yarn. We successfully passed the ISO 9001:2000 international quality management system certification in 2004. Our excellent quality and good reputation have earned us a place in the nylon market. The company has been committed to providing our business partners with high-quality, high-stability high-grade nylon 6 yarn. In recent years, We have continued to seek technological innovation and product transformation. A series of functional nylon elastic yarns have been developed by the company’s professional R&D team, such as copper-based antibacterial nylon yarn, far-infrared thermal insulation nylon yarn, graphene nylon chemical yarn, nylon cool yarn, environmentally friendly degradable corn yarn, heat-accumulating nylon yarn, anti-UV nylon yarn, germanium ion yarn, collagen yarn, anti-mosquito nylon yarn, etc.,