Views:327 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-03 Origin:Site
Color drawn textured yarn is a synthetic yarn, and the focused structure is closely related to the stretching and heat treatment in the spinning process. Nylon molecules spun at a general spinning speed are easy to crystallize, which is crystallized during the spinning process, and Nylon6 DTY will also crystallize during the placement process after spinning. Due to the inconsistent internal and external temperatures during cooling forming, generally the nylon skin layer has a higher degree of orientation and lower crystallinity, while the core layer has a higher degree of crystallinity and lower orientation.
1) Strength: The strength of the nylon6 drawn textured yarn is nearly 1 times higher than that of cotton and 3 times higher than that of wool, so the nylon6 drawn textured yarn is strong and durable.
2) Elasticity: The elasticity of nylon is close to wool, and its wrinkle resistance is better than other fibers. The fabric is not wrinkled and has good retention.
3) Heat resistance: It can be used in 70～1700℃, which is good in heat resistance and thermal stability among synthetic fiber.
4) Abrasion resistance: The abrasion resistance of nylon yarn is second only to nylon, ranking second among synthetic fibers.
5) Water absorption: Nylon has low water absorption and moisture regain, good insulation performance, but due to low water absorption, static electricity generated by friction is large, and dyeing performance is poor.
Nylon colored yarn can be used in industry for conveyor belts, tents, canvas, cables, fishing nets, etc. Especially for nylon cords used for tires, its performance is close to nylon. Nylon can also be used for electrical insulation materials, acid-resistant filter cloth, pharmaceutical industry cloth, etc.
If nylon is used as clothing fiber, its fabric can achieve the effect of no wrinkle and no iron after washing. Nylon is often blended or interwoven with various fibers, such as cotton polyester, wool polyester, etc., and is widely used in various clothing and decorative materials.
Nylon colored yarn has non-toxic, light weight, excellent mechanical strength, good wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Nylon filaments are mostly used in knitting and silk industries, such as woven single stockings and elastic stockings, nylon socks, nylon scarves, mosquito nets, nylon lace, stretch nylon outerwear, various nylon silk or interwoven silk products. Nylon staple fiber is mostly used for blending with wool or other chemical fiber wool products to make various wear-resistant and wearable clothing.
Fujian Jiayi Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd. was established is a private chemical fiber spinning enterprise focusing on the production of high-grade nylon stretch yarn. A series of functional nylon elastic yarns have been developed by our company, such as copper-based antibacterial nylon yarn, far-infrared thermal insulation nylon yarn, graphene nylon chemical yarn, nylon cool yarn, environmentally friendly degradable corn yarn, heat-accumulating nylon yarn, anti-UV nylon yarn, germanium ion yarn, collagen yarn, anti-mosquito nylon yarn, anti-pilling color DTY, polyamide6 drawn textured yarn, etc. Please contact us to get more detail information.