What is FDY？
It is produced by a process similar to POY manufacturing, but the FDY yarn is produced at even higher spinning speeds coupled with intermediate drawing integrated in the process itself, which allows stabilization through orientation and crystallization. It has stable physical performance. Elongation is about 44-49%; strength>4.2Cn/dtex.
1. Excellent thermal stability.
2. Excellent light resistance.
3. Good heat resistance.
4. Resistant to storage environment.
5. Good mechanical properties.
6. Excellent surface cleanliness.
7. Excellent quality in uniform dyeing.
The main use of nylon FDY is for stocking, knitting, weaving fabrics, weaving looms and hocovering machines. Also it can be knitted or woven with any other filament yarn to get fabric of various different varieties. It is mainly used in Home Furnishing Fabrics, Fashion Fabrics, Denim, Terry Towel and other.
|Specification||Luster||Bobbin weight||CTN packing(4 bobbins/ctn)||Pallet packing|