What is Nylon Based Graphene Yarn？
Graphene is a two-dimensional sheet constituted by carbon atoms and creating the hexagonal lattice ordered, which is the existing lightest and hardest material tested in the world.
JIAYI company integrated the revolutionary material into polyamide yarn to realize its weaving-ability and wearing-ability. And our nylon based graphene yarn has passed many tests in SGS, Intertek’s labs, which indicate its multifunction.
1. Anti-bacterial, anti-acarus: JIAYI’s nylon based graphene yarn has the proved to be antibacterial, anti-acarus effects, so it can be widely applied in medical clothing, protective suits, medical masks and medical mattress. Moreover, due to the special processing technology by melting graphene material into PA6 chips, the functions of the fabric woven or knitted from this yarn can be washing durable.
2. Thermal conductivity (Far-infrared): This yarn has been tested to be far-infrared, so it keeps warm even in the cold weather.
3. Ultraviolet-proof: This function makes it is one of the most ideal material for sun-protective garment, such as golf clothing, yoga clothing, swimming suits.
4. Anti-static: Avoid static electricity occurrence, so it can be applied in some protective clothing.
5. Higher LOI: The tested LOI 31.9, which indicates that it is fire-retardant material.
|Specification||Color||TPM or Intermingle ||MOQ|
|Raw color(Varies from concentration)||As requirements||1 ton|
|70D/48f||Raw color(Varies from concentration)|
|70D/24f/2||Raw color(Varies from concentration)|
|70D/48f/2||Raw color(Varies from concentration)|
|Container Size||Packing Method||Quantity(ctns)||N.W./ctn(kgs)||N.W./container(kgs)|