What is dope dyed yarn？
DOPE DYED NYLON DTY YARN: Dope dyed nylon yarn is produced by adding pigment to the melting PA6 before the extrusion process, then the extruded yarn is colored. In this way, firslty it is more efficient in production process by one step melting. Secondly, no extra dyeing process is required after knitting or weaving process, which helps to save water and energy consumption, avoid dyeing pollution and reduce CO2 emission. Therefore the dope dyed color yarn is considered as an ECO- friendly yarn.
· Dope dyed nylon yarns are colorfast, resistant to multiple washings and great for achieving bright colors.
· Dope dyed nylon yarns' color uniformity are higher than traditional hank dyed for thick, high twist yarn.·
· Dope dyed nylon yarns are highly resistant to UV fade and shade changes.
· Dope dyed nylon yarns are fully uniform in color and typically do not vary from lot to lot.
· Dope dyed nylon yarns are considered as an ECO- friendly yarn.
· Dope dyed nylon yarns have shorter leading time.
Can be universally used for knitting and weaving.
Colored clothing: Socks, gloves, stockings, pants, underwear, pajamas, lining, Sportswear, swimming suit.
Colored accessories: Webbing, hat, ties, lace.
Colored home textile: Bed-sheet, pillow case, mattress.
Other yarn processing: Fancy yarn, Covering yarn, Feather yarn.
|Specification||Luster||Color||Color fastness||MOQ |
|30D/12f||Semi-dull||Black&others||>4.0||3 tons per color|
|40D/12f||Semi-dull||Black&others||>4.0||3 tons per color|
|50D/24f||Semi-dull||Black&others||>4.0||3 tons per color|
|70D/24f||Semi-dull||Black&others||>4.0||3 tons per color|
|70D/48f||Semi-dull||Black&others||>4.0||3 tons per color|
|20''GP||301||6(AA grade); 8-10(A grade)||AA&A||≈7.8tons|
|40''HQ||720||6(AA grade); 8-10(A grade)||AA&A||≈18 tons|